SAFETY PROCEDURES FOR YOU TO OBSERVE
1. If you have travelled from a COVID-19 positive area, or come into contact with COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks, we ask that you attend online only.
2. If you are currently sick or have COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend service.
3. Those who are at greater risk, i.e the elderly and or those who have underlying health issues, those who feel nervous or uncomfortable about attending Church at this time, We strongly advise that you continue to live stream the services for the time being.
4. Please avoid using cash or cheque offerings/donations. Please use our online giving.
SAFETY PROCEDURES WE WILL OBSERVE
1. EVERY PERSON will be required to sanitize their hands on entering and leaving the building.
2. We will be adhering to and practicing the Government social distancing guidelines, including refraining from handshaking and hugging, etc.
3. Attendees will be seated where possible by family or by their Support Bubble, but with distancing between seats of non-family members.
4. We have put in place extra cleaning and sanitisation of all facilities and common areas before and after each service.